How Can Counselling Help?
- It offers a safe and confidential space where personal and private feelings can be explored
- Issues can be shared without the worry of being judged
- The time is given in order to make sense of your own concerns
- Counselling allows time to identify the problem and to look at alternative options
- Counselling empowers individuals to make necessary changes
- There are many different things you may want to talk to a counsellor about, however, they are not there to tell you what to do
- Trauma or Shock
- Family and Relationship issues
- Exam Stress
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Esteem
We are a team of approachable, professional and sensitive counsellors offering a wide range of counselling approaches to provide the right support for you. We share a personal commitment and an ethical responsibility to practice to the highest professional standards in the field. Having worked collectively for many years with a diverse range of client issues we strongly believe that Psychotherapy & Counselling can help individuals understand and work through painful and seemingly overwhelming issues. Whatever your concerns, Freeflow can help you discover new directions and a more positive way of enriching your life.
If you are curious or wish to ask a question, find our contact details here.